This morning I decided to hit 5 yard sales in South Riding to see if I could find any deals. An hour later and $15 dollars shorter, here is my loot I came home with...

Of course it was all for Cooper!!!
Cooper singing and playing his new alligator piano!
He loves his Radio Flyer Rocking Horse!
Please disregard the drool and runny nose - Cooper is getting his 1 year old molars.
3 comments:
wow, you got some good stuff there girl! i need to come yard selling there! :)
YEAH!! You scored some great stuff for $15 bucks! As you know...we love yard sales!
Cooper is growing so quick. He is such a little cutie! Take Care!
~Johanna
Love these pics!! Looks like you didnt do bad shopping getting all this stuff for 15 bucks!! Love the horse picture!! I just think that the snot and drool add to the picture.
He will love playing with all this!!
Post a Comment