Special thanks to Aunt Jeanie for these wonderful videos!!! I had a blast watching all the videos of Cooper!!!
Cooper & Nana playing in the Sesame Street water park. Cooper is the mad man in the hat!! He absolutely loves water!!!!
If you listen closely you can hear Cooper scream for Elmo and Big Bird (even though Big Bird was not part of the show nor on stage) during the Sesame Street concert. He is obsessed with Big Bird and Elmo!!!
Cooper afraid of life size Bert!!! Wonder if he would have been afraid of Elmo or Big Bird?
Sunday, August 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Love all these videos!! the second one is hilarious!! Love it!! Wait til next year!!
Hope I didnt waste too much tape, But I sure did have fun trying to catch some great shots for you , I tried to get Nana and him as they played in the water. She seemed to enjoy the park better than Cooper, judgeing how wet she was when they got out.
Post a Comment