Sunday, August 02, 2009

Posting Videos

For some reason, the past month or so I have had issues uploading my videos to blogger. Videos that are 45 seconds or less are the only ones I can post and even those take forever to download and process. So, I have decided to try YouTube...

Sorry for the large number of videos that will be posted in the next couple of days.
However, I know some of Cooper's favs will appreciate them!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ugh, I had the same problem last month. Luckily it resolved itself after a few weeks. I was so annoyed in the meantime though! Good luck with YouTube!

ACC&T said...

Well, Blogger is a no go, it publishes my videos in slow motion and extends the video length - Very Dramatic!!! Google Video does not support our M2TS file types. Anyone know of other video hosting sites??