Monday, August 10, 2009

Cooper's Changing DayCare

Now that I am working 4 days a week from home we decided to move Cooper to a day care that is closer to the house. Friday, July 31st was Cooper's last day at ChildTime - he got sent home early because he vomited after lunch. Poor little guy! I wanted to take pictures of him and his little friends on his last day, but since I had to pick him up early they were all napping. So we will have to go back and visit - because I definitely need pictures of him and his partner in crime (PIA) Jack. However, I did get to get a picture with Cooper's Ms. Loretta! Ms. Loretta is from WV and started at ChildTime the exact day Cooper did when he was only 10 weeks old. They have a bond - he adores her and she adores him! As you can see in the picture the poor little guy didn't feel too well.

Cooper & Ms. Loretta

I really hated leaving ChildTime it was a decision that I struggled with - do I remove Cooper from a place that I am comfortable with, where he had received top notch care and they loved him as if he were their own for utter convenience? Corey and Mom helped me with this question, they said everyone will love Cooper, how can they not fall in love with him. Which is very true - he is a very outgoing, sweet little boy that is very lovable!

So, we have decided to try a local daycare by the house. Today is Cooper's first day - I am really nervous!!! Corey and I dropped him off this morning and he did great! Instantly started playing with his new friends and waved bye bye to us when we left - no tears for Cooper. When we got to the parking lot I cried a little - I have been with him non-stop for the last week and half so letting him go was a little hard for me today but I know he will do awesome!

Daddy and Cooper this morning getting ready to go to the new daycare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He will do great!! And I agree with Nana and Corey who wouldnt fall in love with him by just looking at him!!

Just relax mama he will do great!