Sunday, August 09, 2009

Weekend Recap - Annual Family Weekend

This weekend was our annual family trip to the amusement park. We usually do a day at Kings Dominion but we decided to make a last minute change of destination and length of time due to the small number that could attend. So, we headed to Water County USA and Busch Gardens for the weekend! The group consisted of - Jeanie, Lee, Jessie, Allie, Ashley, Chris, Stacy, Campbell, Jake, Dave, Hannah, Isaiah, Aaron, Brooke, Nana, Gramps, Corey, Cooper and I.
I think I can speak for everyone when I say we had a blast!!! Can't wait to do it again next year!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did have a blast!! Thanks Guys!! It was great!!! Cant wait for next year maybe it will be a little longer!! I hated to say goodbye this morning to all! Not very often we all get together and have this much fun!! Loved it!!

Hope everyone got home safely!!

Love yall!!

Looking forward to next year!

Jeanie and Lee said...

Thanks AJ for organizing it and we enjoyed everyones company. Can't wait to do it again next year, count us in.
Thanks

The Humphrey's said...

Great Weekend!, I think everyone should give a big "SHOUT OUT TO THE PIZZA DELIVERY GUYS, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!"

Who would like to go to "Hampton?"