Wednesday, August 05, 2009

JK Wedding Phenomenon

Not sure how many of you have seen this video yet, but I luckily stumbled upon this on Facebook and absolutely love it!!! I can't help but envision our wedding party doing something similar - it would have been a riot with the characters that we have as friends! Love you guys!!



Corey did some research yesterday and I guess this wedding was very recent (in the last 2 weeks) and has received lots of visibility. The video has received 16,694,484 views on YouTube in that time frame...AMAZING! Here is the couple's interviews on the Today show and their website - http://www.jkweddingdance.com. Check out their charity and reason why they selected them - love a couple with a sense of humor!!!!





Hope you all enjoy as much as Corey and I have!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have been rolling on the floor laughing if this would have been yalls wedding!! Even though I can picture it happening at your wedding!! Hilarious!!

Heather said...

HAHAHAH yeah I can totally see this at your wedding!