


The extent of geothermic activity in Yellowstone is amazing. Geysers, hot springs and sulphur springs for miles and miles, but the lovely rotten-egg smell that accompanies the sulphur springs gets a little old...

As for wildlife, we have now seen chipmunks, marmuts, squirrels, mule deer, elk, antelope, moose, bison and a grizzly bear!!

I was standing about 50 feet from this guy for a few pics, and told AJ I think I'll shoot for a new career with National Geographic:)

Good thing AJ was staying alert behind the wheel...

Today we'll be on a whitewater rafting trip. The morning session is in calm water so we can take pics, then we break for lunch, and then the afternoon in Class 3 rapids. Should be a blast!





2 comments:
It really is breathtaking, isn't it? Makes you feel like a small speck in the universe when you stand looking at the majesty of those mountains! Enjoy the rapids - AJ, strap yourself and the camera to Corey!
Love,
Mom
Wow, this is CRAZY!!! AJ, I'm borrowing you to be my wife and plan my 30th birthday. :-) The pictures are amazing!
Post a Comment