Anyhoo, we decided to be proactive and productive on our day off and do yard work. I know this should not be that much of production with the size of our yard, but Corey hates yard work (or maybe its manual labor, not sure - just kidding) and my allergies do not allow me to be outside too much this time of year.
After Corey mowed the lawn, we pulled the weeds and mulched the flower beds. I think I sneezed 25 times in a row (and that is not an exaggeration) and to think the pollen count was only medium yesterday. Hmm...might be time to pay a visit to the allergist for a check up and stronger medicine.
All of our neighbors have planted gorgeous flowers around their house, so I really wanted to do the same. However flowers equal pollen so probably not the smartest idea I have every came up with. So, I compromised and planted to small planters filled with annuals for the front steps.





No comments:
Post a Comment