
Since AJ has gone through great lengths to plan my 30th birthday trip, the least I can do is make a guest appearance on the blog! We've arrived in Jackson Hole Wyoming, and I don't possess the vocabulary to do the beauty of this area any justice. The pics can speak for themselves! We spent yesterday afternoon on an 8 mile hike around Jenny Lake in Grand Teton National Park, which is just up the road from Jackson. Today we are making the drive to Yellowstone(about 2 hours each way), and I'll post more details and pics of our excursions later on...



To view more pictures: http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=157725092/a=11808959_11808959/t_=11808959





11 comments:
Wow! Looks beautiful. Nice place to celebrate your 30, oh excuse me, 23 years, on this earth! Good pick, AJ!
I hope that beaver is the meanest wildlife you come up against on your travels! (Spoken like a true city girl!)
Love, Mom
That was a beaver, wasn't it?
To Anthony: Schnauze, Ant! Kann ich helfe es das ich von New York?
Love, Mom
P.S. Emmet & Dixon were fine this morning! Good thing you left flip top cans of food, though. Pampered Chef can openers are not my friend!
Mom
That is a Yellow-bellied Marmot, and you'll learn to work the PC can opener as I did :)
Love, Corey
Happy Birthday, man -- turns out I was wrong: after Clue #2, I had CO pegged as the destination. Close, but you've got the cigar, not me.
The Jackson area is phenomenal -- enjoy!
Jackie: Achja, mann kann das Maedchen aus New York nehmen, aber nicht New York aus dem Maedchen nehmen. ;)
See, I knew I could relate to the wildlife - "yellow-bellied" Marmot= chicken!
Ant:Nicht daß ist die Wahrheit?
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Corey, happy birthday to you! Happy 23rd, Corey :) Was going to set my clock for 2am and call you at midnight your time, but....zzzzz!
Love,
Mom
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHMOR AND UNCLE SHMOR! We hope you're having a wonderful time and have an even better birth-day!
Love,
Linds, Tony and Maddie
Jackie: Ich meine, dass mann kann nicht genug ueber dich sagen. ;)
Oh, und frohe Muttertag! (Linds, you too.)
To Ant: Vielen dank, mein Freund, von Lindsay und mich!
Post a Comment