Saturday we went to Grandma's to celebrate Uncle Dave and Corey's birthday. There wasn't much time for celebrating due to the large amount of work needed to be done on the farm. Baby turkeys were delivered early Saturday morning and turkeys in the second stage needed to be moved to the third stage. I brought a chocolate cake (7lbs) from Costco. Corey has been eye balling this cake for months now - so I was hoping it would live up to his expectations. A large glass of milk was needed for a very small piece of cake because it was so rich and yummy! I should have taken a picture of it, but I forgot.
Sunday, we went to Sandra & Myron's wedding in Charlottesville, VA. The wedding was beautiful, tasteful and classy - just like the couple. Sandra was absolutely gorgeous in her off the shoulder coral color wedding gown and Myron looked handsome as always. The wedding was held at Sandra's family church - Hinton Avenue United Methodist Church. The church is also where Sandra and Myron met thirteen years ago so it has a lot of sentimental value. The reception was held in the Solarium and Garden of the Colonnade Club at UVA. The weather was a perfect spring day for an outdoor re
ception. The wedding cake was the best wedding cake I have ever eaten! The cake was yellow cake with buttercream icing filled with preserves (blueberry, cherry, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry). It was incredible! The wedding was lots of fun! Congratulations Sandra & Myron! We wish you the best!
ception. The wedding cake was the best wedding cake I have ever eaten! The cake was yellow cake with buttercream icing filled with preserves (blueberry, cherry, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry). It was incredible! The wedding was lots of fun! Congratulations Sandra & Myron! We wish you the best!More wedding pictures can be viewed at:





1 comment:
Oh my god, my mouth is watering about that cake..sounds goooood.
Post a Comment