playing ball.Corey and I had seen someone using this great tennis ball throwing gadget on the lawn of UVA a couple of times, but we never knew exactly what it was or where you could purchase it. I am sure I could have found one at PetSmart or Petco, but we don't make it to either store too often. Even when we do make it to PetSmart or Petco I forget to look in the doggie aisle - remember CAT family here. AnyHOO, I happen to stumble across one the other night at Target and instantly put it in my cart. It's call a Chuck-It. What an amazing invention...
Brasco went crazy over the Chuck-It. You can really launch a tennis ball with that thing. I think between Corey and everyone else we lost about 5 or 6 tennis balls because it takes some getting used to. With the flip of your wrist you can make a tennis ball soar 100 - 140 feet easily. After we were done playing ball (which was probably a good hour or two) Corey placed the Chuck-It on my grandmother's porch behind a chair. About ten minutes later Brasco went and found the Chuck-It behind the chair on the porch, carried it with his mouth and dropped it at the feet of the next person to play with him. So I am taking that as Brasco giving the Chuck-It two paws up!





No comments:
Post a Comment