Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wyoming Inn, Jackson Wyoming


I wanted to give the Wyoming Inn some free publicity - even if it is only on our blog. But hey the best advertising tool is word of mouth by customers and referrals, so here we go - Corey and I give our word that if you stay at the Wyoming Inn you won't be disappointed. The hotel was absoultely incredible - the staff were very friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and beautifully decorated, breakfast, cookies and soup were delicious everyday, the price was very reasonable - just an all around great place to stay! I never would have been able to pull off Corey's birthday surprises (resturants, whitewater rafting, birthday cake, champagne, etc.) if it wasn't for their help, recommendations and advise.
Here are pictures of the lobby and our room:








We will definitely be back to Jackson Hole in the near future and we plan on staying at Room #116 Wyoming Inn again!

No comments: