Tucker & Cooper at our morning photo session. Cooper hates to have his picture taken and gets very annoyed with me and my camera. This was the best picture I could get of the two boys. Not the best, but I will take it!
This picture makes me crack up! Tucker thinks it is absolutely hysterical when Cooper cries. Cooper was crying beside me because I had reprimanded him for not listening. Let's just say the crying didn't last long when Cooper saw that his little brother thought it was funny! They both were laughing in the end!
---Thursday, 3 March, 2011 --- (3 of 365)
Tucker giving Momma a quick smile during his morning play time. He loves playing with his toys and could care less for tummy time. Unfortunately mean ole' Momma makes him do his exercises before he can play.
--- Wednesday, 2 March, 2011 --- (2 of 365)
Tucker's favorite toy is his feet. He especially loves to eat his toes.
Cooper celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday with the Cat and the Hat.
--- Tuesday, 1 March, 2011 --- (1 of 365)









1 comment:
YEAHHHH I'm so glad you're doing this!!!!!
Post a Comment