Monday, March 14, 2011

Project 365 - 11, 12 and 13 of 365

I took a picture every day just did not have the time to post them.  So here is a wrap up of the weekend...

---Friday, 11 March, 2011 ---  (11 of 365)
We (Cooper and I) have caught the crude. Ugh!!! 

---Saturday, 12 March, 2011 --- (12 of 365)
 Cooper and Tucker played together for the larger part of Saturday.  It's adorable to see them interacting with each other.  I can only imagine what it will be like in a couple of years - I can't wait!

---Sunday, 13 March, 2011 --- (13 of 365)
Tucker during our normal morning photo shoot.  Momma did not get one smile, but I love this face.  Turns out Tucker is coming down with crude also....poor sweet baby!

Uncle Aaron brought Cooper tons of trinkets from Mardi Gras.  Of course one of his favorites would be a fake stogy.  Haha!  He promised not to inhale!

Uncle Aaron moved into his new apartment this weekend.  The boys are hooking up Aaron's new tv - even Cooper is helping!  Cooper loved Uncle Aaron's apartment! Cooper couldn't stop naming off the things he and Uncle Aaron would do if only Momma would ever let them have a boys night.  Just to name a few - jump on the bed, play Farkle, drink beer, eat as many cheese sticks as they wanted - the list goes on.   

Also, on Sunday I got to slip away for a couple of hours and attend an old friend's, Arica, baby shower.  She looked great and got tons of nice gifts.  It was great catching up with Arica and Sara - I really miss our chats and girls nights!

No comments: