---Monday, 21 March 2011 --- (21 of 365)
Corey got a new set of phones for the house. This is my phone in the office! I know you are thinking big deal, but it is a huge deal to me. Since I started working from home I have killed two sets of phones already. I spend the majority of my day on conference calls or calls with the client. So, having a corded phone with a loud and clear speaker phone is HEAVEN! It's the little things that make my day!
---Tuesday, 22 March 2011 --- (22 of 365)
Tucker decided he would like to start feeding himself. He is tired of Momma getting food all over his face.Corey and I were having our own conversation and I guess not paying enough attention to Cooper. So, Cooper decided it would be fun and funny to try out Tucker's jumper.
He thought it hysterical and kept saying, "Look at me. Look at me. Don't you want to laugh?" This is his new thing - he tries to make us laugh all the time! The other night he pretended to run into our parked car and fall down. When Corey nor I laughed - he wanted to know why we didn't think it was funny. I think we are in trouble!
He could not get out by himself and needed a little assistance from Momma. He is too funny!





3 comments:
OH WOW!! That kid! HAAHAH! Thats to funny!
You boys are getting so big! I feel like we have such parallel lives - Rylan LOVES to climb into Aidan's baby stuff too :)
That is too funny! I can't believe he managed to get in it himself! Too funny! It sounds like you are raising a regular class clown!
Post a Comment