Monday, March 28, 2011

---Monday, March 28, 2011 --- (28 of 365)

Cooper is home sick today with me.  He has been fighting a stomach bug all weekend.  He played all morning in his playroom while I worked downstairs in the office.  I couldn't resist sneaking upstairs to spy on him when I heard him say, "Catch a bubble.  You guys are out of control today."
He was pretending to be the teacher and have circle time with his Sesame Street friends.  After clicking this picture, I asked him what he was doing. He told me, "I am reading a book for circle time, but my friends are not paying attention."  HaHa!  He is really growing into his imagination!

Later I caught a picture of him reading his Nina book.  

2 comments:

Heather said...

HAHAH love that circle time playacting!! So cute!!

Kellie, Marco and Isabella said...

So cute! Love it!!