--- Tuesday, 8 March 2011 ---
Laundry! Laundry! Laundry! Ever since Tucker was born the washing machine and dryer go nonstop at our house, but somehow I still can't keep up! As I am sure it is the case with most mother's, but my clothes are always the first to get pushed to the side and the last to get washed. I did laundry all weekend and never got to my clothes - hence the 4 lovely piles pictured above. I was ranting to Corey this weekend about my dilemma! I am very excited, he found me a new cleaning service that does laundry! We are trying them out in two weeks - hooray! Hopefully this will take a little burden off me since the laundry fairy went on strike!
Wednesday, March 09, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Yeah our laundry has exploded too!!! I never understood when people said their laundry piled up with one baby, because I had no problem with that. With two, however (and the second being a voluminous spitter-upper), it's out of control!!
Post a Comment