Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wedding Crashers

This past weekend Corey and I went to Ryan (Corey's coworker) and Katie's wedding. We felt like wedding crashers since the only people we knew were the bride and groom. We had a really long discussion on how easy it would be to crash weddings!

We had a great time - the food was terrific, we danced a little, Corey and I got to hang out like we were on a date, and I got to practice my photography.

Mom took this picture of us before we left - I can't believe I am posting it but I think it is hilarious!Here are some of my favorite pictures from the night:





Special thanks to Nana & Gramps for babysitting!!! We really appreciate you coming in for the weekend to take care of Cooper! Cooper had a great time with you guys and hated seeing you leave!!!

No comments: