Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cabin Fever

Due to swine flu we have been stuck in the house since last Friday - Cooper and I have cabin fever. He is no longer contagious and is ready to go back to school. He walked around all morning with his back pack on (courtesy of Grammy) shouting school, but it sounds more like skol, and bye bye. We are now just waiting on the pediatrician to fax over a release form to our daycare. We are glad to have our healthy little boy back!!! I will have to admit these past couple of days have been some of the best days Corey and I have had with Cooper. I know you guys think we are crazy since he had swine flu but it really wasn't that bad. Cooper is a fun and active little boy that is full of personality and life. He loves to color; read books; play ball (football/basketball/golf), chase and tag; climb everything; sing songs; talks no stop; and gives the best kisses and hugs. The swine flu allowed Corey and I to stay home with Cooper and spend some much needed quality time together.

Thanks for every one's kind words, thoughts and prayers while Cooper was sick - we really appreciate it!!!

Cooper's new thing - when I say, "Momma loves her little boy." or "Cooper is Momma's little boy". He says, "No. Baby". I guess he still wants to be Momma's baby - I can handle that and will remind him of this when he gets older!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The at the little guy with his backpack...so cute!! I love it!! Glad he is better and that he is so excited to go back to school...you might get your nerd after all!! But he will still be a ball player...sorry charlie!!

he will always be the baby boy...just hope he dont grow up to fast!!

love ya glad things worked wonders for yall!