It was awesome! U2 puts on a heck of a show!!! Corey and I both rank this as the best and largest concert we have ever been to. U2 played their old and new stuff - it was great. Before the concert Corey was the only U2 fan in this family. However, I will say it's hard to walk away from their concert and not be a fan. I never realized how many U2 songs I knew. So, I am a U2 fan now too. I joked with Corey that I felt a little out of place at the concert - our section was full of fans our parents age getting wild, frisky and crazy. I kept giggling throughout the concert wondering if my parents would act like this at a concert. Haha - doubt it. Also, Corey and I joked that we think (no we know) this is the most the stadium has ever seen a crowd standing and cheering.Friday, October 02, 2009
U2 - 360 Degrees Tour
Last night Corey and I went to the Muse and U2 - 360 Degrees concert at Scott Stadium in Charlottesville.
It was awesome! U2 puts on a heck of a show!!! Corey and I both rank this as the best and largest concert we have ever been to. U2 played their old and new stuff - it was great. Before the concert Corey was the only U2 fan in this family. However, I will say it's hard to walk away from their concert and not be a fan. I never realized how many U2 songs I knew. So, I am a U2 fan now too. I joked with Corey that I felt a little out of place at the concert - our section was full of fans our parents age getting wild, frisky and crazy. I kept giggling throughout the concert wondering if my parents would act like this at a concert. Haha - doubt it. Also, Corey and I joked that we think (no we know) this is the most the stadium has ever seen a crowd standing and cheering.
It was awesome! U2 puts on a heck of a show!!! Corey and I both rank this as the best and largest concert we have ever been to. U2 played their old and new stuff - it was great. Before the concert Corey was the only U2 fan in this family. However, I will say it's hard to walk away from their concert and not be a fan. I never realized how many U2 songs I knew. So, I am a U2 fan now too. I joked with Corey that I felt a little out of place at the concert - our section was full of fans our parents age getting wild, frisky and crazy. I kept giggling throughout the concert wondering if my parents would act like this at a concert. Haha - doubt it. Also, Corey and I joked that we think (no we know) this is the most the stadium has ever seen a crowd standing and cheering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Hey, what do you mean Corey was the only U2 fan in the family - Irish Grammy has always been one!!!!!
Post a Comment