~We are happy for these moments. These moments are our life!~
super cute! I need to do one now with mom and dad to! that is adorable!
Aaron called me last night mad because he wasn't in the video. haha!
I'm with Aaron - where's Grammy & Poppy?????
Here is Aaron's version.http://monstermashup.com/f64728Working on Grammy & Poppy's next.
Here is Grammy & Poppy'shttp://monstermashup.com/56df8e
OK, now we don't feel left out and that's the skinniest Grammy has looked in quite a while - not bad!!
That's probably the most dressed-up Corey's been since his wedding!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
super cute! I need to do one now with mom and dad to! that is adorable!
Aaron called me last night mad because he wasn't in the video. haha!
I'm with Aaron - where's Grammy & Poppy?????
Here is Aaron's version.
http://monstermashup.com/f64728
Working on Grammy & Poppy's next.
Here is Grammy & Poppy's
http://monstermashup.com/56df8e
OK, now we don't feel left out and that's the skinniest Grammy has looked in quite a while - not bad!!
That's probably the most dressed-up Corey's been since his wedding!
Post a Comment