Friday, October 30, 2009

ROCKS

Cooper loves to throw rocks - thanks to Nana, Gramps and Poppy - this is one of his favorite past times.

One day this week when I went to pick up Cooper the teacher told me we had a problem. She said, Cooper spends most of recess digging, looking for and throwing rocks. She said he doesn't throw them at the other little kids just sometimes they get into the vicinity of where he is throwing and with his arm she doesn't want anyone getting hit. Also, when recess is over it is a big ordeal to get the rocks away from him. I explained to her he just loves rocks and can't help it!

So, tonight after the Halloween parade Uncle Aaron, Daddy and I went to play on the playground with Cooper - what do you know he went straight for the fence to find ROCKS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My!! Boys!!