Cooper's daycare called yesterday to let me know that they had noticed a rash on Cooper's chest and back. They thought it was a heat rash. Corey and I researched that night on the internet and it looked like the pictures of heat rash that we could find also. When I went to take him to school this morning I was turned away because he stilled had the rash. The director told me Cooper needed to be seen by the pediatrician before he would be allowed to return to school. So, we headed to the pediatrician office only to find out that he tested positive for strep and has scarlet fever. Ugh! So the entire family is quarantined for the next two days!
Thankfully the pediatrician said it would be very unlikely for Tucker to come down with it since a) his tonsils are still rather small; and b) he still has my antibodies in his body which help fight off major illnesses. Tucker is feeling much better with his ears and gave me bunches of smiles for the camera in his cute lumberjack outfit from Uncle Greg and Aunt Jackie!
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Man I better buy me some masks or find me an apartment for the summer....all these sicknesses....But glad everyine is feeling better!!
Post a Comment