---Friday, April 8th, 2011--- (39 of 365)
America's Funniest Videos (AFV) is SO FUNNY!!!! By far, Cooper's favorite show!
---Saturday, April 9th, 2011---(40 of 365)
12 Tons of river rock, mulch and top soil just for our house! Yep, the entire truck load was ours. I kick myself for not taking a picture of the driveway after the truck was unloaded. It was completely filled! I don't think anyone, especially our help, realized how much work we were planning on doing that weekend. My dad said it best, "If they would have taken one more bag off the truck, I think I would have had a heart attack."
Cooper got to pretend drive the giant fork lift. He thought that was awesome!
Gramps and Cooper trying out the fork lift again!
The finished product under and around the deck. Love it!
The front of the house!
Everyone was worn out by the end of the day! Gramps was just the lucky one I caught a picture of snoozing! Thought it was extra funny since he was holding Cooper and sleeping away!---Sunday, April 10th, 2011---(41 of 365)
The boys proudly posing in front of their hard work!
Gramps and Cooper enjoying the beautiful weather in our front yard while sharing teddy grams.
Again, a BIG thank you to Lee, Jeanie, Allie, Gamps and Nina - it took all of us to get the job done!










1 comment:
I see raised bed gardens :) YAY! You guys did a great job, your house looks amazing...
Post a Comment