Cooper helping himself to a drink of water from the boys' bathroom sink! I have to have my eyes on him every second because we have no idea what he is getting into next.
Tucker has been rolling over on the floor for some time now, but had not learned how or thought to do it in his crib. Well that has all changed. I went to check on him a half hour after we had put him down for the night and found him playing with his toys and extra binkies in his crib. He is getting so big so fast - I believe we are soon to be in trouble.
---Wednesday, April 6th, 2011---(37 of 365)
The blue heron that dwells by our pond has returned again this spring.
Momma look at this great rock I found!
My husband loves grilling so much that he dresses up to grill!The boys watching the "Notekins" before dinner. The "Notekins" was Cooper's favorite show when he was Tucker's age and it seems that Tucker has taken the same liking to it.
---Thursday, April 7th, 2011---(38 of 365)
"He. Me. He's after me!" One of Cooper's favorite quotes from Dr. Seuss books. As you can see he was reenacting it with a bucket on his head!









No comments:
Post a Comment