Wow what an accomplishment, this is my #50 post! But, I won't lie #365 seems so far away! Don't get me wrong I love doing a 365 blog because I love the end product, but it is a lot of dedication!
Tucker Shea and I spent some quality time outside while waiting for Corey and Cooper to get home. This was the first time Tucker had ever sat in the grass without a blanket. The picture below is as soon as I put him down as you can see he is content....
and 3 seconds later...Fussy!
He hated the grass! He didn't like for his feet or hands to touch it! He wanted up in my arms ASAP! HaHa!
Friday, April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Aw he better get use to the grass Cousin Allie loves spending time outside and cant wait to spend some time out in the grass with my boys this summer!
Post a Comment