Valentine's Breakfast was a hit! More heart pancakes please!
I hate Valentine's Day!
I love Valentine's Day! As I am taking this picture he is saying Happy Valentine's Day Maw Maw!
The Handsome Little Devil reading nursery rhymes before school.
Cheese! So proud of the cupcakes we made Valentine's Day morning for his class. Yes, we baked 48 cupcakes and 3 heart shaped cakes by 8 am.
The table set for Valentine's Dinner. I am cooking dinner tonight since Corey does most of the every day cooking.
Our three mini heart shaped cakes. A personal cake for each of the boys. I will take a nibble here and there but cake is not really Weight Watchers friendly. =)
Close-up of Cooper's setup.
Close-up of Tucker's setup.
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!! Even though it is a commercial holiday, it is always nice to spread the love!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment