Cooper has the nastiest goose egg and bruise on his forehead. He looks like Frankenstein. I called the doctor and they said we needed to monitor him for the next 24 hours. Argh!!! So this is how we are ending the year another head injury for Cooper!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Way to End the Year
We got a call from day care today stating Cooper had an accident and that we need to pick him up. This is what I was greeted by -
Cooper has the nastiest goose egg and bruise on his forehead. He looks like Frankenstein. I called the doctor and they said we needed to monitor him for the next 24 hours. Argh!!! So this is how we are ending the year another head injury for Cooper!
Cooper has the nastiest goose egg and bruise on his forehead. He looks like Frankenstein. I called the doctor and they said we needed to monitor him for the next 24 hours. Argh!!! So this is how we are ending the year another head injury for Cooper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
My poor boy! Oh Porkchop!
Oh no, poor little guy! I hope he is doing much better!
Post a Comment