Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Fun with Nana & Gramps (aka - Honey)

While Corey and I were gallivanting around Italy, as mentioned in one of my earlier blogs this week, Cooper was spending quality time with Nana and Gramps (aka - Honey). Nana has a tendency of calling Gramps "Honey" and hilariously enough Cooper picked up on it and calls Gramps "Honey" now too. While we were enjoying fantastic weather in Rome (65 degrees) at home they received 3-4 inches of snow. Nana and Gramps took Cooper out to play in it. This was the first time Cooper had ever been in snow and of course his favorite thing to do was make snow balls and try to throw them at Nana. He absolutely loves picky on Nana. Lastly, check out Cooper's new hair cut. Nana and Gramps thought it looked adorable, Corey and I were appalled. So now Cooper looks like he is entering the military - I will post a new picture of his new hair do later.

Again, thanks Nana and Gramps for taking care of our little man.

Below are pictures of Cooper's adventures with Nana and Gramps:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he enjoyed the company!! Nice way to enjoy the snow with Gramps and Nana!

I think the haircut is ok but makes him older and he has to stay lil man!! Cant grow up to fast!!