On Sunday night Cooper screamed for four hours with his ear and was tugging/pulling it every couple of minutes. There was no way we could continue this for another week! So, I called the ENT's office yesterday to see what we were suppose to do in the mean time until his surgery - Tylenol and Motrin can only go so far. The nurse called me back within an hour and said the ENT had a cancellation and wanted to perform the tube surgery at 7:30 this morning.
Cooper did awesome!!! I only shed a couple of tears so I did great also! =)
The biggest ordeal of the entire morning was Cooper had to go almost 3 hours after waking up without his BaBa. You don't mess with Cooper's food!!!
He's doing great and is now resting in his pack and play as I type this blog entry. Corey and I are spending the day at home with him so we can make sure he is comfortable and happy! He got the green light from the ENT to go to daycare tomorrow.
Here are pictures from his big day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Yeah Cooper !!! hope all is well from here on out.
Gerry Crissie and Trace
Way to go Big Boy!! I am so proud of you!! now lets hope this does the job!! Also glad that everything went well....
love yall!
Yay Cooper!! I'm so glad everything went well - here's to no more ear infections!
Oh look how precious he is in his hospital gown!! Poor little fella! Glad to hear that all went well!
Post a Comment