1) Cooper has picked up on everyone calling me AJ and has decided to join the party. When I say no my name is Momma he screams AJ multiple times and laughs. Everyone thinks this is hilarious; I am getting more and more frustrated and feel like I am raising Bart Simpson. As you can see Cooper and I are still at war with this one and I refuse to lose!
2) Cooper's favorite new word is Banana - he says it constantly!!!
3) Cooper somehow called 911 this past weekend on my cell phone and then hung up. So, the Prince William Emergency Center called back to make sure there was no emergency. I need to start putting my cell phone out of reach from Cooper and I really hope we don't get a bill for that call.
4) Cooper's favorite activity for some time now has been playing in the fridge - it keeps him busy while we prepare dinner! He has now figured out how to climb the shelves!?! The other day, I heard him grunting and walked over to the fridge to find him hanging from the top shelf with his feet dangling in the air. Corey and I now have to be on top of our game at all times with him!!!
5) Cooper is down to 1 bottle a day- bye bye BaBa!!! We are in the process of moving to sippy cups only. Tonight while driving home from daycare Corey gave Cooper his sippy cup and he drank his milk on the ride home. He really is becoming a big boy!
6) The ladies at daycare have informed us that Cooper bangs and yells on the door between the infant and 1 year old classrooms. Cooper is currently in the infant room but spent a couple of hours in the 1 year old room last week. We think he is a little bored with the infants and found out that the 1 year old classroom has better snacks and more fun so he is ready to move on up!
7) Cooper absolutely loves eating and sharing freezie pops with Daddy. If the freezer door opens he thinks he is getting a freezie pop!
8) Cooper HATES when Daddy kisses and hugs Mommy - he gets very angry and protective! He pushes Corey away from me and then proceeds to hug and kiss me! It's too cute!!!
9) Cooper has started eating big kid breakfast and lunch at daycare - he even had a tuna fish sandwich last week!!!
We are having a blast with Cooper! Each day brings new and exciting things - we never know what to expect!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Oh my gosh that kid is a CLOWN!!! i love it! He is hysterical! i cannot wait to see him again!
What a great update! We're cracking up over here. :)
Oh my!! Football season is going to be an adventure!!! YAY!! Cooper will be going up Bear Claw hill in no time!! Can't wait!! Guess there wont be any 3rd quarter naps for you....too bad!!! Now you will get to know what a WHOLE game looks like lol!!
Love!!
Post a Comment