I really need to post pictures and videos of vacation, my 30th birthday and Corey's 1st Father's Day! This week is really busy with Cooper's 1st birthday on Wednesday, so I am not sure when I will get to the updates - it might just have to be one giant blog entry.
I still have no decorations or cake for Cooper's birthday- will get to that tomorrow night hopefully. I not exactly sure what happen to the organized/planner me - it seems like lately I fly by the seat of my pants more often than not. Good thing we are only having a very small celebration on Wednesday with Nana, Gramps, Grammy, Poppy, Uncle Aaron & Brooke. I am not sure if I could handle a large party with everything that's going on right now...
Until then I will leave you with this cute picture of Cooper!





No comments:
Post a Comment