Nap time and bed time are Tucker's favorite times of the day! The routine for night time goes a little something like this:
1) I ask Tucker are you ready for bed and he shakes his head up and down. I say well go get your blankie and binky and give kisses.
2) He then proceeds to go get his blankie, binky and give Corey a kiss (sometimes with a little tongue).
3) He then goes to Cooper points and yells Bub Bub.
4) Cooper then kisses him on the head (Tucker drools too much for his liking and gives "yucky" kisses this is according to Cooper who was the king of drool at this age) and says I love you Tucker Shea.
5) And upstairs we go to get him ready for bed.
Well last night when putting Tucker into bed he gave me a little surprise, he looked up at me with a big toothy smile and says, "Night Night! Night Night!" He melted his Momma's heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That boy is just getting to dag on smart!! <3
It doesn't get cuter than that!
Post a Comment