Sunday, September 11, 2011

What a Weekend...

The kids were absolutely out of control and Corey and I were/are at our wits end!  I think we are in desperate need of a child-less vacation...if only our schedule wasn't jammed packed with football games and an upcoming Cancun vacation! 

These pictures just give a taste of the meanness/cuteness the kids were into this weekend!
 To calm them down we let Tucker open one of his birthday presents early to introduce a new toy...Cooper like the blocks better than Tucker did!
This is what a STUFFED Tucker looks like.  Yep, he gives us this look after every meal.  This particular meal he ate a whole pancake, half of a banana and 8 oz of milk.  I think he will be using his Gramp's famous quote in the near future when he can talk, "I don't need it, but I'll eat it!"
 Tucker has mastered the riding UVA football.  Now Cooper is trying to teach him crazy tricks....GREAT!
 OUT OF CONTROL!
They were fighting over the car, so I suggested they both could fit.  Good thing I snapped the picture when I did, because two seconds later Tucker pushed Cooper out the window!  The car was shortly put up after this incident.

In all seriousness, we love our children and would be bored endlessly without them.  But, sometimes it would be nice to be bored! =)  Just kidding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nanny Allie is always available for weekend sitting while parents go away! She even does overnights! Just saying! :) Also I would take some of this craziness instead of being bored also!! I miss it! :( Very cute!