June was jammed packed - Lots of June Birthdays - Cooper, Allie, Aunt Jeanie, Jessie, Poppy, Aunt Beth, MiMi (Cooper's girlfriend), Me and Nina and Gramp's Anniversary; Allie started keeping Cooper 2 days a week to go on adventures; Tucker started walking - yes at 9 months, and started eating big boy breakfast at school; we had a blast at South Riding Days and attended Thompson Reunion.
Because there are so many pictures I will post in segments like the month of May.
Tucker eating Mac & Cheese and Peas! Like his brother and Gramps he loves it!
Tucker is walking and saying waving hi!
Cooper broke out my Pampered Chef cookie cutters for his playdough. Don't think I will be getting those back!
Love those rolls!
Tucker loves the UVA Coup!
Allie & Tucker in their orange!
Now that Tucker is on the move, his favorite past time is stealing Cooper's toys!
Cooper, "Yeah I know how to spell my F'ing name". He really didn't say that, but it's funny how he is unknowingly giving me the finger in this picture.
"Hey, ladies want a ride?"
I got a Nook for my birthday from the boys! So Cooper and I get to be nerds together on a regular basis!
This was the first produce from our garden! Cooper was so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment