Monday, September 07, 2009

UVA - 1st Tailgate & Game of the 2009 Season

Tailgating Bear Claw Style -
Poppy & Cooper in their cool head bands playing corn hole.

Cooper loved corn hole! "What I can't help that I am good at EVERYTHING - I take after Momma!"

Allie & Cooper

The Bear Claw Tailgating Gang!

Cooper & Allie in their Bear Claw t-shirts - thanks to Jessie!

Allie & Cooper

At the game -

Allie, Cooper & Jessie at the Stadium

Momma, Cooper & Dada

Cooper was mesmerized by the pregame events and the first half of the game!

Grammy & Cooper cheering on the Hoos! Cooper added a new word this weekend to his growing vocabulary - Hoos!

Cooper picked up "Booing" without any help from us!

Another Boo from Cooper - it was hysterical!


Cooper says, "Dada our team really sucks!!! This is going to be really long season!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Sucks that I didnt see like any of the game.... :( Love the booing!! Cant wait til next weekend hopefully I will be able to make it throught the whole game. Thank you very much for taking care of me during the 1st half...ur the best!! This weekend I will try not to be DOA!! LOve ya!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Ez Clan said...

What cool, happening dudes we have in our lives! Good thing we have these cool diversions in light of what looks like a sad, sad season!

The Ez Clan said...

Good thing "Hoos" was the only new vocabulary word Cooper took home this weekend - especially after sitting next to Daddy & Poppy!

Kellie, Marco and Isabella said...

OH MY GOSH!!! The Booing is sooo awesome!! Totally adorable!