Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cooper is 15 Months

For some reason or another Corey and I both thought Cooper turned 16 months this past Thursday -thankfully we were wrong, time is passing too quickly as it is - thanks to MawMaw for keeping us on track. After 30 years she still can't get my birthday right but she's got Cooper's number - love ya Grandma!.

Cooper in his tractor shirt (special hand me down from Isaiah)! Cooper walks through the house making vroom noises and pointing to his belly.

So, Cooper turned 15 months this past Thursday! Here are his trick's this month -
  • Cooper loves to hold my hand right now. He walks up to me, gives me those big blue eyes, says Momma and holds his hand palm up for me to hold it. My heart melts every time!!! Yes, I will openly admit he has this Momma wrapped around his little finger and I am okay with that!!!
  • He eats all of his meals in his very own chair at his big boy table. He still loves to eat, especially fruit! His new favorite is Momma's meat loaf.
  • He still loves water. If any of our neighbors have their sprinklers on there's a good chance Cooper is playing in them.
  • Now anytime you say the word McDonald he says E-I-E-I. For example, last Friday night Grandma asked if we wanted anything to eat and I said no we stopped at McDonald's. Cooper runs through the room singing E-I-E-I E-I-E-I. It took us a second to figure out what he was doing.
  • He now runs everywhere. Walking is so last month. =)
  • He tells us when he is ready to go to bed. He gets blankie, snuggles us and says bye bye night night. When I was growing up my extended family joked my family that we were the Brady Bunch because by 8:30 all of us were in bed. Well Cooper fits in well with the Brady Bunch. He goes to bed anytime from 6:45 to 8:15 - most of the time on the earlier end.
  • Cooper loves to throw rocks. He is content spending hours, and I mean hours, throwing rocks. He likes to throw them in ponds, down hills, where ever. No matter how many times we tell them they are rocks he still calls them balls.
  • He loves Gramp's 4-wheeler and Daddy's lawn tractor!
  • He is obsessed with Sesame Street! His new favorite character is Grover, but he still loves Elmo and Big Bird. Also, thanks to Daddy, now when he sees a picture of Count he goes Agh Agh Agh. It's hilarious!
  • Cooper LOVES his family!!! He has no time for Momma or Daddy when they are around.
  • Cooper loves Brasco (MawMaw's dog)! He hugs, kisses and rides him!
  • He is still loves all things that begin with "B" - balls, bananas, balloons, books and bubbles!
Rotten to the Core!

3 comments:

Kellie, Marco and Isabella said...

Cooper is getting so big! I love to hear all about his new 'things'! I can't wait to see him and get these two together! it is so sad that it doesn't happen that often!

Ana said...

Cooper hello you're writing your friend Ana from Argentina. I wanted to ask if I passed your e-mail. Cooper many greetings to send them for me and for you too. a big kiss to all and I miss them. Ana

ana said...

Cooper hello you're writing your friend Ana from Argentina. I wanted to ask if I passed your e-mail. Cooper many greetings to send them for me and for you too. a big kiss to all and I miss them. Ana