Saturday, May 02, 2009

Who needs fancy toys when you have Mommy's pots & pans?

Cooper is into everything! You name it and he has somehow gotten it open. Bathroom and kitchen cabinets - no problem - he's a pro now! Cooper found the cabinet that stores my cake and muffin pans. He had a blast! I figured what the heck he would get more use out of them than me...I have had the pans for 5 years or so and I don't think I have ever used them.

Doesn't he look pathetic - double ear infection, pink eye and respiratory issues again. The lovely bruise on his forward is the result of day care - it's over a week old and still looks horrible! Poor little guy....really could you tell that face and those eyes "No"?
Cooper thought it was hilarious putting the Tupperware bowl on his head! This kept him busy and laughing for a straight ten minutes or so. Too funny!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To cute!! o yes I can tell that he is really sick......Man poor kid!!

Plus I can never tell that face or eyes NO anytime!!

Love them!! See ya soon?!?!?!