~We are happy for these moments. These moments are our life!~
He's going to feel so much better after this!! I'm sad that he has to have an operation, but glad that he'll get better!
Poor buddy! If it's any consolation, a friend of mine's son just had them put in and he did GREAT!! They are all feeling a lot better!
OH NO!!! My Poor lil man!! He will do GREAT though!! Dont worry!!! I am sure he will start to feel better after that.....Just let me know if you need anything!! Call me!! I will come running!! Again Dont worry he will do GREAT!!!Love ya lil man!!! <3
god bless, our prayers are with you all, He's such a trooper, that cooper! I know he will be feeling great after this....Crissie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He's going to feel so much better after this!! I'm sad that he has to have an operation, but glad that he'll get better!
Poor buddy! If it's any consolation, a friend of mine's son just had them put in and he did GREAT!! They are all feeling a lot better!
OH NO!!! My Poor lil man!! He will do GREAT though!! Dont worry!!! I am sure he will start to feel better after that.....Just let me know if you need anything!! Call me!! I will come running!!
Again Dont worry he will do GREAT!!!
Love ya lil man!!! <3
god bless, our prayers are with you all,
He's such a trooper, that cooper!
I know he will be feeling great after this....
Crissie
Post a Comment