Sunday, April 29, 2007

My Birthday Wish List

I know...I know..my birthday is not until June 17th but for some reason or another I have a large birthday wish list this year. Usually, when asked I can not think of one thing I want. So I am not sure what is up with me this year.

I am really tempted to go shopping sometime this week and pick up the stuff I want - but if the role was reversed I would get really ticked off at the person. I absolutely hate it when people go shopping before their birthdays, Christmas, etc. and buy something they have been asking/wanting for a while. So, I will be patient and wait until my birthday and hopefully the people who are planning on buying me birthday gifts will see this list...hehe - so sneaky.

So here it goes-
  • Harry Potter Books 4, 5, and 6
  • Dear John and/or Three Weeks with My Brother by Nicholas Sparks
  • Grey's Anatomy Season 2
  • Light weight robe for summer months
  • Cute flip flops in size 9 or 9 1/2

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oooooh, I also want a lightweight summer robe. :-) I'll have to add that to my list! Thanks for the idea!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the ideas, AJ! As if I would never know what to get you - we have such similar taste!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I didn't sign off on my previous comment -
Jackie