Sunday, April 15, 2007
Corey's turning the BIG 3-0 (Yikes) on May 13th!
Yep the subject line tells it all! Corey's turning the BIG 3-0 or 20 plus 10 whatever you want to call it on May 13th! If you ask Corey he will tell you he is 23 and will be turning 23 this year(his age for eternity) - but he's not fooling anybody! So, I asked Corey what he wanted to do for his 30th birthday and he told me he wanted to spend it just me and him! So, I have decided to whisk Corey away for four days (May 11 - 14) for his birthday - the location is a surprise! Corey will receive one destination clue each day the week before his birthday. I will post the clues on here, but no one is allowed to help him out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hahaha, YOU OLD MAN, YOU!! Guess you better start going to bed earlier like me and Laur.
Post a Comment