I'm behind on blogging/posting, but I am still taking my camera everywhere (well almost everywhere)!
Friday, 20 May - 80 of 365
Story time right before bed!
Side note, took Tucker back to the doctor today because his ears were still bleeding from surgery. Doctor said his ears were severely infected and he needs to be on the antibiotic drops for another 6 more days. If the infection does not subside by next Wednesday then he will need to prescribe a strong oral antibiotic. So we are on the look out for high fevers, hopefully this is the worst of things!
Thursday, 19 May - 79 of 365
Everyone says Tucker is a mini Cooper...The first picture is of Tucker at 8 months in the same outfit that Cooper wore for his 9 months pictures below. I see the resemblance and can tell they are brothers, but do not think they look identical!
Wednesday, 18 May - 78 of 365
Tucker is trying to walk before he crawls. Should be any day now.... He is starting to rock on all fours and almost can pull himself up! He's getting so big - I am not ready for my baby to grow up so quickly!
Tuesday, 17 May - 77 of 365
Tucker Shea is 8 months old!!!! To celebrate his 8 month milestone he had surgery - he got tubes! Surgery was a success! The doctor was very glad we decided to proceed with the tube surgery since there was a significant amount of fluid and puss behind his ear drums. Poor little guy!
Monday, 16 May - 76 of 365
The baby robins under our deck hatched! It was dinner time!
Sunday, 15 May - 75 of 365
The backyard oasis is ready for summer! Now to only get rid of the pollen, so I could enjoy it more!
Saturday, 14 May - 74 of 365
Reading is so much fun when there are no more books left on the book shelf!
Friday, 13 May - 73 of 365
Happy Birthday Daddy!!! I will post a separate blog entry for Corey's birthday. But here is a sneak peak...
Thursday, 12 May - 72 of 365
I got home from my business trip today! Figured I would get a huge welcoming from Cooper - not so much! Gave me a quick hug and kiss and then ran back to Allie to continue their game in the yard. However, Tucker was ecstatic to see me. He squealed and flapped his arms until I picked him up. Once, I picked him up he gave me his first real hug. He would squeeze my neck, pat my back and then look up at me a smile. It was awesome!!! He would not let me put him down and gradually fell asleep in my arms. I think he missed me a little... and we thought he was Daddy's boy! So, my picture of the day is of me and Tucker, courtesy of Corey.
Tuesday, 10 May - 70 of 365 and Wednesday, 11 May - 71 of 365
I took a hiatus from my camera for two days - I was on business travel in Virginia Beach. Got to spend a great couple of days with Heather, Matt and Marshall! Thanks for letting me crash for the week!
Monday, 9 May - 69 of 365
Cooper's first Pee Wee Paddler swim class. The first class was a battle, but hopefully the next one will be better! Cooper was too busy splashing the other kids and just wanted to play on the slides (the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and I am not implying me). Corey told him that if he wanted to go to Cancun again, he had to learn how to swim, do a better job listening and paying attention in his next class...
Sunday, 8 May - 68 of 365
Happy Mother's Day to ME!!!!
My Boys - My Life!!! I am so glad I am their Momma!
Our Mother's Day craft which now hangs on my bedroom walls!
Love that face and those dimples!
Cooper hanging out with his rocks!
The boys took their first bath together on Mother's day! Cooper loved pouring water on Tucker's head, which Tucker absolutely hated!
Saturday, 7 May - 67 of 365
I selected two photos for this day...
1) Because this is the typical reaction I receive from the boys (including Daddy) when I pick up my camera to take a picture of them. "Awe! Come on Ma, no more pictures!"
2) Tucker decided he finally likes puffs, cheese doodles and Mum Mums! Now if only he could get some teeth, we could move onto real food.
Monday, May 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment