Easter weekend Corey decided to take on a large DIY project and landscape around the entire house. I am not sure he knew how much work/manual labor it would be or he probably would have never done it. He did a great job and the end product looks beautiful. Our yard now consists of azaleas, rhododendrons, a clematis, lilac bush, forsythia bush, and crab apple tree. Also, there is a place ready for next year's garden - I am not about to try and have a garden this year when I will be 7-10 months pregnant. A rented sod cutter, Poppy and Uncle Aaron were a huge help - thank you!!!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Yard Makeover
I know I know I am a little/a lot behind with posting to the blog. This pregnancy has been very trying for me and thankfully I am no longer sick - woohoo!!!
Easter weekend Corey decided to take on a large DIY project and landscape around the entire house. I am not sure he knew how much work/manual labor it would be or he probably would have never done it. He did a great job and the end product looks beautiful. Our yard now consists of azaleas, rhododendrons, a clematis, lilac bush, forsythia bush, and crab apple tree. Also, there is a place ready for next year's garden - I am not about to try and have a garden this year when I will be 7-10 months pregnant. A rented sod cutter, Poppy and Uncle Aaron were a huge help - thank you!!!



Easter weekend Corey decided to take on a large DIY project and landscape around the entire house. I am not sure he knew how much work/manual labor it would be or he probably would have never done it. He did a great job and the end product looks beautiful. Our yard now consists of azaleas, rhododendrons, a clematis, lilac bush, forsythia bush, and crab apple tree. Also, there is a place ready for next year's garden - I am not about to try and have a garden this year when I will be 7-10 months pregnant. A rented sod cutter, Poppy and Uncle Aaron were a huge help - thank you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
It looks wonderful, just take it easy, love ya,
I told you it looks wonderful, Aunt Jeanie
Post a Comment