We're Back from Cancun, Mexico! We had 11 glorious days of fun in the sun!!!! Here's just a taste of our trip even though there are tons of pictures. I will post a more detailed write up with the videos.

Cooper & Daddy getting ready to go to dinner.

Cooper and his new friend Ana from Argentina!!! They were inseparable the entire trip!

Grammy & Cooper snuggling at one of the shows.

Cooper trying out Daddy's vacation hat.

"Cheese"

Cooper and one of the show girls!

Cooper hanging out at the pool.

Cooper with the frog/hippo (not sure) towel creature. Every day the maid would leave a new one for him and every day he would tear it apart.

Daddy and Cooper admiring the beautiful Caribbean!

Cooper and the "Ah-
Ew-
Ew" (aka - Monkey)

Cooper smiling after a wild ride down the kid's water slide.

The one and only family picture of the trip.

Cooper and the spitting Camel.

Getting ready to go down the slide - Wee!!!

Cooper and Ana at the show! He insisted on sitting on Ana's lap for the entire show.

Cooper with his spiked hair like the Mexican boys at the resort!! He thought he was hot stuff!

Momma & Cooper getting ready for dinner.

Poppy, Cooper & Daddy at the top of the kid's water slides waving hi!!!
2 comments:
OMG Lovely!! I love them all!! Looks like yall had a blast!!
Looks like Cooper had a great time!! Can't wait to see more pics! I have to say I am a little jealous...I could use some sun, sand and surf right now!! xoxo
Post a Comment