Wanted to share this Cooper moment -
Earlier this week I took down all of the Halloween decorations and replaced them with Thanksgiving decorations, this included Cooper's favorite vinyl ghost table cloth. The other night while Cooper and I were eating dinner at the table I noticed that he kept eyeing the new orange striped table cloth. As he pushed himself back from the table and announced that he was all done he quickly lifted the end of the table cloth up to his nose and blew his nose into it. I was appalled and yet cracking up at the same time. He handed the table cloth to me proud as a peacock that he had blown his nose all by himself. And indeed he was successful there were two huge boogers on my brand new table cloth.
Gotta love little boys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
HAHAHA Hilarious!! Gotta love him!! Took cute!!
awesome...just like Uncle Aaron!
Post a Comment