Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We're Alive!!!

Quick update on the past two weeks:
Week #1 - Cooper, Corey and I caught a nasty bug right after Halloween. Cooper came down with an ear infection, bronchitis and a viral infection. He was a pathetic little thing - made my heart break!

Week #2 - Busy catching up at work! Corey headed to London for a quick trip (Thursday - Sunday). Allie came to visit this weekend - we had a great time relaxing, watching movies and just catching up!

Home Improvements to report:
1) Our deck is finished! If I ever get home before it is dark I will take some pictures to post.
2) New light fixture over the kitchen table - Corey installed all by himself! My husband can be handy at times! Haha!

New Pictures of Cooper:

~Cooper & Poppy Napping~

~Cooper trying to pick up the strips on the bed comforter.~

~Allie & Cooper~

~This is Cooper's new thing - as soon as you get the camera out he stops smiling! ~

2 comments:

Kellie, Marco and Isabella said...

It's about time for an update! We were beginning to get worried about you guys! I thought you fell off the face of the earth or something! Can't wait to see you guys over the holidays!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved this weekend!! It was great!! Thanks!! I hope Coop didnt get sick also......That would suck!! Well I'm back on antibiotics so I should be gettin better by Saturday.....Let's Hope!!! I cant wait to see you again so soon!!! Love ya so much and again Thank You for this weekend it was great!!! Love ya see you Saturday (or Friday night??) Anyways I will def. come up for another weekend!! Love ya so much!! TTYL!!