He had some how gotten his finger in his nose and had no idea how to get it out! I laughed until I cried! Hilarious! Lucky for me I had my camera right beside me.
Thursday, October 02, 2008
We Picked a Winner!!!
While I was talking to Corey on the phone today I looked over at Cooper and saw that he had a scared look in his eyes. It wasn't until I looked at the rest of his face that I understood why...
He had some how gotten his finger in his nose and had no idea how to get it out! I laughed until I cried! Hilarious! Lucky for me I had my camera right beside me.
He had some how gotten his finger in his nose and had no idea how to get it out! I laughed until I cried! Hilarious! Lucky for me I had my camera right beside me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
AWESOME.
OH my gosh! That is so hysterical!!! I love it! What a great shot!
Sounds just like Corey!! He gets it from his daddy!!
Post a Comment