Anyway on to the real reason I am posting - I know this sounds bad but I am really tired of getting HOA warning letters regarding the length of our yard, height of our mulch, etc. I mean come on people I have a two foot patch of grass in the front of my house. Our HOA is a little anal if you can't tell. So to surprise Corey and please the HOA - I mowed the yard, weeded and mulched the flower beds, and decorated the front of the house for fall/Halloween. If my neighbors would have video taped me mowing the lawn I swear they would have won $10,000 on America's Funniest Videos. Today was the first time I have ever mowed the grass with a push mower - so I had fun starting the thing, having it cut off on me multiple times in the middle of mowing, and finally pushing it up the two foot hill we have. I know it's sad I had issues with a two foot hill!
Any HOO...I wish I would have taken a picture before I started so I could have posted before and after pictures. Oh well, here is the finished product! The front of the house looks the best it has since we moved in. Yeah! I am now ready for Autumn...let the leaves begin to fall!







2 comments:
Adorable! I can picture you pushing that mower...
Our HOA is pretty anal too...we keep getting letters about planting stuff so you can't see our fence from the street. They don't make you cover the gates to the fence though, and surprise...the only parts of our fence that face the street are the gates. Completely irrational.
I'm jealous of all of you with HOA's. :)
The house looks great AJ--love the fall decorations, sure do wish I could see it in person!
Post a Comment