Sunday, July 23, 2006

My Ambition

My ambition is to one day retire and be a fulltime photographer. So, I have decided to use this blog as an easy way to display my photography for all to see. Let me know what you think - criticism and praise are both welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl. I love the pictures. Especially the farm shots. Would be good in some black and white too. Great job.
Love,
Heather

Anonymous said...

The pics are great, especially the ones of your adorable niece, Maddie, and your sons, Emmet & Dixon - ha ha! (Spoken like an objective Grammy!). I've told you before I think you should definitely pursue photography.
Love,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

A.J, MY GRANDMOTHER HAS BEEN A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER FOR OVER 50 YEARS. I WOULD GO WITH HER TO DO WEDDINGS AND SUCH. SHE TAUGHT ME THAT PHOTOGRAPHY IS AN ""ART"". YOU HAVE THAT !!! SHE ALWAYS WOULD SAY, LOOKING THROUGH A LENS IS A BEAUTIFUL THING!! YOUR PICTURES ARE GREAT! AND I HAVE SEEN GREAT PICTURES. WONDERFUL PICTURES!! LOVE, SHERRY